$500 Honda College Graduate BonusIf you are a recent or soon-to-be college graduate, we know that you are embarking on a new phase of your life, and that phase may include a new vehicle! To reward your hard work, Honda would like to give you $500 toward any new 2013 or 2014 model year Honda automobile when you finance or lease with Honda Financial ServicesSM (HFS).
The following HFS requirements may apply:
- 5% minimum down payment.
- No adverse credit history.
- Proof of employment or a firm commitment from an employer (verifiable) with a start date no more than 120 days from the date of the HFS contract.
- Monthly income sufficient to cover current obligations, living expenses and the vehicle payment.
CONTACT USSee South Hills Honda for details on current offers eligible with the Honda Graduate Program or fill out this form.
Here's what you need to qualify:
- Have graduated within the past two years or will graduate within the next four months with a master's, bachelor's or associate's degree from a U.S.-accredited college or registered nursing school.
- Meet HFS credit criteria and sign an HFS retail finance, Honda Leadership Leasing® or Honda Leadership Purchase Plan® ("balloon") contract.
- Provide your Honda dealer with a copy of a diploma or college transcripts as proof of graduation eligibility and all other documents required by HFS.
- Bonus recipient must be listed on the HFS contract as the primary buyer.
 For well-qualified customers, subject to approval by HFS. Only one $500 Honda College Graduate Bonus offer per vehicle. $500 applied towards the cap cost reduction or down payment assistance when financed through HFS. Offer cannot be combined with Zero Due at Signing Lease program. Offer not valid on Honda Certified Used Car or used vehicles. Offer valid through June 2nd, 2014 and may be terminated at any time. ©2012 Honda Financial Services is a DBA of American Honda Finance Corporation and both are service marks of Honda Motor Co., Ltd. Honda and the H-mark symbol are trademarks of Honda Motor Co., Ltd.