The Honda Graduate Program
Earning your degree is a huge milestone. So is buying a new car. With exclusive financing rates available on select Honda models, the Honda Graduate Program puts you on the path to your dreams*.
$500 Honda College Graduate Bonus
To reward your hard work, Honda would like to give you $500 toward any new 2015 or 2016 Honda automobile when you finance or lease with Honda Financial ServicesSM (HFS)*,**.
- Option to defer first payment 90 days (60 days interest-free3)
- Excellent way to build credit
- Flexible and competitive finance and lease packages on any new or Certified Used Honda*
See your Honda dealer for details.
DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE TO LEARN MORE
You will need Adobe Reader to view the brochure.
The Graduate Program is limited to the 48 U.S. contiguous states, Alaska and Hawaii.
*For well-qualified customers who meet Honda Graduate Program criteria, subject to approval by Honda Financial Services. **Only one $500 Honda College Graduate Bonus offer per vehicle. LEASE: $500 applied towards the cap cost of vehicle. Monthly payment and total due at lease signing are calculated after $500 reduction. Cannot be combined with Zero Due at Signing Lease program. PURCHASE: $500 applied towards down payment. Offer not valid on Honda Certified Used Car or used vehicles. Offer valid through July 31, 2016 and may be terminated at any time. 3Available only with traditional financing (not leasing).
Look for this graduation cap icon to identify current offers available with the Honda Graduate Program. See offers
Here’s What It Takes
- 5% minimum down payment
- Verifiable proof of employment or firm commitment from an employer with start date no more than 120 days from date of finance contract
- Graduated in past two years or will graduate in next six months
- No adverse credit history
- Master’s, bachelor’s or associate degree from U.S.-accredited college or registered nursing school
- Provide Honda dealer with credit and document requirements
See South Hills Honda for details on current offers eligible with the Honda Graduate Program or fill out this form.